We had an amazing trip under the aegis of Green Cities. Cuba is wondrous, but especially so due to the fantastic organizing by Sandra Vazquez and her wonderful family and team on the ground in Havana. Sandra knows everyone and can arrange anything. We are by nature stubbornly independent travelers, but putting ourselves fully in Sandra’s hands gave us keen insight into Havana’s history, architecture, art, music, food and more. Perhaps most important, she and her team are fun, engaging and smart. We cannot recommend Sandra and the Green Cities cultural-exchange organization highly enough, and are plotting a return to Cuba in the future.
- Bob Kerrey and the ‘American Tragedy’ of Vietnam
- NPR Report from Green Cities Facilitated Visit
- Meleah & Kate
- Create Wealth – San Francisco Chronicle Letters to the Editor, March 30, 2016
- Cuba’s Economy – San Francisco Chronicle Letters to the Editor, March 23, 2016
- Cuba Innovator Awaits Amazon, Home Depot
- Dick & Deane